Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi end Retouching work from worldwide ad agencies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi end Retouching work from worldwide ad agencies.

So, I am slowly getting ready to retire from retouching. But all my clients have to be passed onto someone. Everyone that subscribes to my YouTube channel will go in a weekly draw. The winner of the draw gets the high res layered file of that job to study methods I use for the agencies. These files are all actual work done for said agencies. At the end of a year, all 52 winners will go on the pot, and one name drawn. The willer gets all my clients and client details, together with a letter of introduction. Youtube link below. This is a new channel, and videos will be added weekly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHz...d0Trm_-9wwYUGA
    On this channel, I will be sharing tips, tricks, ideas and workarounds on actual high end work.All work shown is commissioned work, not excercises, or made u...

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bianca Carosio
    High End Retouching = not....
    by Bianca Carosio
    High End Retouching (beauty/fashion)= not using any blur methods

Just don't do it! Natural skin texture is so great so don't ruin it!!
    05-27-2008, 08:16 AM
  • garnet01
    Really hate the expression high end.
    by garnet01
    What the heck does high end retouching mean?
    I keep seeing it being offered but when I look at the images they don't look very high end.
    01-21-2011, 04:49 AM
  • zganie
    high end retouching
    by zganie
    I think Ant made a good statement in one of his posts,that people should have an understanding of photography and lighting,probably some basic courses in these areas would greatly improve a persons retouching skills,especially I think if they want to do high end retouching.One thing for sure is it cannot...
    09-01-2007, 04:49 AM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Anniversary....
    by ftp-Jeff
    Well, this is my 45th year in retouching! In 5 years, I hit retirement age. So wondering what is next. I could carry on retouching, or I could do something different... So I am asking for any input from you guys.

2 things spring to mind.

Training / Coaching.

03-02-2017, 06:14 PM
  • dib
    Hello To You All.
    by dib
    I began my retouching career in 1992 at a now defunct high end Scitex studio - didn't last long there because the hours were killing me. I left
    after 2 years to do Photoshop retouching at an entertainment company
    retouching compositing & manipulating celebrity photos for cd &...
    07-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Working...
X