Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi end Retouching work from worldwide ad agencies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi end Retouching work from worldwide ad agencies.

So, I am slowly getting ready to retire from retouching. But all my clients have to be passed onto someone. Everyone that subscribes to my YouTube channel will go in a weekly draw. The winner of the draw gets the high res layered file of that job to study methods I use for the agencies. These files are all actual work done for said agencies. At the end of a year, all 52 winners will go on the pot, and one name drawn. The willer gets all my clients and client details, together with a letter of introduction. Youtube link below. This is a new channel, and videos will be added weekly.

On this channel, I will be sharing retouching tips, tricks, ideas and workarounds on actual high end work. All work shown is commissioned work, not excercises, or made up images.
    On this channel, I will be sharing tips, tricks, ideas and workarounds on actual high end work.All work shown is commissioned work, not excercises, or made u...
widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X