Change Camera Setting With AnyEXIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Camera Setting With AnyEXIF

How to change the data and properties on a Jpeg, Tiff or RAW image file format? If you’re searching for a freeware that does simple exif editing, look no further. AnyEXIF has the capability to edit exif data. You can change the description, tags, authors, copyright information, data modified and many more.

What Camera Info You Can Change by Using AnyEXIF?
    • Modification of the most EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata tags for JPEG and TIFF files
    • Equipment library to store metadata properties of the film cameras and other analog equipment
    • Custom XMP schema for film camera properties (e.g. film name, exposure number etc.) and user-defined XMP schema for extra flexibility
    • Batch operations (copy metadata from another file, auto-fill exposure number)
    • Customizable set of the supported metadata tags
    If you are using Mac computer, AnyEXIF. com would be an all-in-one software to view, add, edit, and remove Exif info, such as Camera Setting.

exifmac.jpg

Related Topics

Collapse

• keroger2k
    Photo Properties
    by keroger2k
    Hello,

I'm looking for software or if someone can tell me how to do it in photoshop, to give me the details of the photograph I'm editing. I want details like ISO used, shutter speed, aperature, etc...

Any information would be great!
    04-03-2006, 12:51 PM
    uncompressed format
    by 00110
    Most point & shoot digital cameras have no option to save in uncompressed format. Users of these cameras mostly end up with a file in JPG 2.2 format. JPG files cannot be retouched & then saved.

I am researching purchase of a point & shoot digital camera & I am surprised...
    11-12-2007, 10:19 AM
  • nebgranny
    Raw / Jpg
    by nebgranny
    Good Day Everyone:
    I am still confused about Raw verses JPG.
    I just opened the files which are on my camera card. I had the camera set for shooting both RAW and JPG. I opened them within the software that came with my camera, Digital Photo Professional. I for the first time noticed the...
    07-22-2008, 02:08 PM
  • brsaicnaztrkou
    How come this photograph turns into this??
    by brsaicnaztrkou
    Hi everyone,

I've been trying to figure out what auto processes are done to correct the image below. I am shooting raw and the files have been saved in both .jpeg and .dng format. I've spent like more than a month now trying to get the same result with the .dng to make it look like the...
    04-17-2016, 10:03 AM
  • cardmnal
    Do you shoot (and Edit) in RAW
    by cardmnal
    I usually shoot in a mode that provides both RAW and high quality JPEG. It sure eats up memory cards though.

It seems that the RAW files provide a much larger image file but this may not always be a good thing. Often the JPEG is the better looking image coming out of the camera and...
    I shoot and edit only RAW files
    45.28%
    I shoot and edit only JPEG files
    15.09%
    I shoot and edit both RAW and JPEG files
    39.62%
    I use other file types
    0.00%
    10-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Working...
X