Frozen film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen film

I just cleaned out our freezer, and I took a box of old film out that I'm getting rid of. If anyone is interested, just pay for shipping, and it's yours. If you're happy with it, make a donation to RetouchPro. Here's approximately what I have:

1 roll Kodak Panatomic-X (very fine grain) 120 roll film (B&W) (ASA 32)
    1 roll VPS III, 35mm
    1 roll high speed infrared 2481, 35mm
    15 - 20 rolls of what I think is Kodak Plus-X 35mm (B&W) self rolled
    3 plus boxes of Polaroid Type 58 - 4X5 inch film to fit film holder
    There is also a box of Ansco 4X5 film, with a 6 ASA rating (B&W). I don't remember where I got it, and I'm not sure it's good, but it probably is.

This film has been frozen since the mid 1980s, but should be good as new. The bottom line is that you're taking a chance on the 15 - 20 rolls that I think is Plus-X, because it could be something different. If it is different, it is probably Tri-X (400 ASA) or Panatomic-X (32 ASA).

There might be someone locally who would be interested, so if you want it, let me know right away.

Ed

Related Topics

Collapse

• RobertaHofmann
    Need advice unexposed film
    by RobertaHofmann
    A few months ago I got two blank rolls of film from my Canon Elan, spaced 4-5 rolls apart. Five rolls of film were perfectly exposed; two were totally unexposed. I figured the camera was getting old and I did not want to put the money into it, so I bought a new Canon Elan 7. I took about 20 perfectly...
    07-30-2006, 05:01 AM
  • Rey Mendoza,Jr
    Data to film technology
    by Rey Mendoza,Jr
    I was wondering if there is a way to transfer those restored pictures back into film? kind of data to film transfer (or even 35 mm slides)

That way printing is cheaper and quality would be greater.

Thanks
    Rey
    01-22-2002, 05:41 PM
  • jim1971
    getting images off 8mm film
    by jim1971
    ive come across some 8mm film and was wondering how i go about transfering some of the frames off the film into some digital still shots? im probably going to answer my own question right now,but should i be thinking about using a scanner that is able to scan negatives/slides?

the reason...
    07-11-2005, 04:47 PM
  • lmholt
    fake film neg framing
    by lmholt
    Hi, I've seen these digital shots which have a fake film info framing - these ones for the pro400h - I was wondering if anyone knew what program these are from -does vsco give you the framing around the image when you select one of the film filters to go over an image? these ones have quite a film look...
    02-04-2017, 07:18 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Film Rescue
    by Doug Nelson
    I just added this to our Links Database, but thought it deserved a mention here:

http://www.filmrescue.com

They specialize in developing old film.
    03-06-2003, 04:29 PM
Working...
X