• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• CN-SinoPIS
    SinoPIS Ink Bulk
    by CN-SinoPIS
    www.sinopis.com www.sinopis.com/forum

SinoPIS Company produces SinoPIS ink bulk, refill kits, auto reset chips and SinoPIS cartridges.

2100/2200 with SinoPIS Ink (pigment ink) Bulk

http://www.sinopis.com.cn/bbs/UploadFile/2004-...
    09-24-2004, 12:43 AM
  • rnbluvva
    Epson R800 Bulk/Generic Ink Providers
    by rnbluvva
    Anyone know where to buy Handsome Generic Ink Cartridges for the Epson 800. I got a bunch of off eBay when i got the printer there, but I can't seem to find them on eBay anymore. Or is there any other good bulk generic ink for the R800?

Thanks!
    06-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  • Rich
    Epson R800 ink waste
    by Rich
    Hello everyone, I am a newbie on this site and have a question. I searched the forum for an answer but did not find one.

I have the Epson R800 printer and think it is a super printer. I am into making Giclees for my watercolor business.

My question is this. When you change...
    08-12-2005, 01:49 PM
  • Marnell
    I need help on using generic ink jet cartridges. I have Epson R200
    by Marnell
    Hi
    I am so sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place, I did a search but couldn't find out any info.
    I have an epson R200 printer and am doing scrapbooks. The cost of the ink is impossible to afford and I recently purchased G&G cartridges and they seem to print my photo's fine,...
    09-09-2007, 09:17 AM
  • printhead
    Thermal Jet Bulk Ink System
    by printhead
    Diagraph is pleased to introduce the TJ BIS350 Thermal Jet Bulk Ink System for use with Diagraph Thermal Jet Printheads.

Adding the TJ BIS350 Thermal Jet Bulk Ink Supply to the product line provides a larger capacity (350mL) cartridge for supplying ink to multiple Diagraph Thermal...
    06-07-2011, 03:22 AM
Working...
X