Clear All

• Retoucher in London, UK

I look for retouching / restoration jobs in London, UK

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nutty1979
    High-end retoucher seeking new job. London UK
    by Nutty1979
    Hello i'm currently employed in London, i've been in my current job for nearly 9 years but am looking to move onwards and upwards. I have intense retouching and colour knowledge and am currently in training to use Maya for CGI. I feel i'd be a huge asset to any company.

For more information...
    07-05-2010, 08:02 AM
  • Flora
    For all UK Friends...
    by Flora
    Hope you and all yours are OK ...
    07-07-2005, 09:14 AM
  • Delicate_Media
    How to find a job in London/UK?
    by Delicate_Media
    Hello,

My name is Nadine, I'm 23 years old and I'm looking for a job as a photo retoucher or artworker in London.
    I'm currently living in Germany & London and I've been looking for a job for over a year now, using all the main jobsites such as gumtree, creativepool, jobrapido,...
    09-10-2009, 07:55 AM
  • AestheticMynd
    I want to move to London, Seasoned Retoucher...
    by AestheticMynd
    Hi guys,

I've been a lurker on these forums forever. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and content everyone posts. So I'd like to thank all of you for your work and information. So that being said I value your opinions and ideas, I want to know if anyone here has ideas of how I...
    10-24-2016, 12:05 PM
  • mikkemike
    10 week Pro Retouching Course in London
    by mikkemike
    Hi guys

My name is Mikael Eliasson and i am the director of a photography school in Shoreditch, London. We have recently received a lot of queries regarding professional retouching courses in the UK. After searching high and low and coming up empty handed we decided to team up with a...
    04-24-2015, 04:55 AM
Working...
X