Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bcnretouch
    celebrities in portfolio-
    by bcnretouch
    Hi everyone,

I am in the process of setting up my portfolio and have a question. I have a number of celebrity images that I want to include. I have permission from the photographer but obviously I can't show before and afters on my site. Is there any way that I can provide interested...
    11-15-2011, 07:24 AM
  • Tig
    Questions on how to impress with portfolio without violating copyright violations
    by Tig
    I've worked for an image agency where I've done retouching on several celebrities. I did not have a portfolio prior to said job, but now I'd like to build one in hopes of getting some retouching work.

Because of copyright violations, I know displaying before and after shots is out of...
    04-06-2007, 03:39 AM
  • Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Stock images for practicing and portfolio
    by Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Hi guys.

I am willing to make a retouching portfolio but I do not have any original images to work on. Could you please guide me to a website or a section on this forum which helps me get those images?

Thanks in advance. Would really appreciate your help.
    08-28-2012, 12:35 PM
  • CloieEB
    Images for my portfolio?
    by CloieEB
    I'm currently setting up a new website under a new professional name, and thought I needed better quality images to go alongside that.
    Where would I be able to find beauty/fashion images that I would be able to work on and then showcase in my portfolio on my website?
    I've already come...
    07-15-2012, 08:47 AM
  • madscientist
    some queastions on building a portfolio
    by madscientist
    Hey everyone,

I'm planning on building an online portfolio of my retouch & design work.. and attach a blog and some other pages to that as well.. I definitely want to make it in wordpress.. still looking for a nice theme

a few Q's

1) What would be...
    02-24-2012, 05:24 AM
Working...
X