• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    What restoration means to you
    by Doug Nelson
    Forgive my pensive moment, but I wonder what photo restoration means to you?

I don't mean in a business or technical sense, but in a larger context.

For me it's like rescueing a memory. Have you ever been going along, minding your own business, then hear something, or smell...
    08-21-2001, 08:53 AM
  • paulette conlan
    Regional Home Remedies
    by paulette conlan
    Hello Everyone,
    Had the thought that perhaps a thread dealing with local remedies might be helpful. I had an email from a friend who is off camping somewhere in Arkansas and she told me that a favorite local remedy for chigger bites is a mixture of Downey( a fabric softener),vinegar and water.She...
    09-29-2002, 02:42 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    I Dont Like That
    by thomasgeorge
    The words we all fear. When a customer,friend or family member utters them after viewing the results of hours of work, how do you handle it? Discouragment is a part of life but to be successful in this work either as a hobby or as an income producing affair certain "coping skills" are necessary...
    08-21-2001, 12:15 AM
  • Rick
    First major job
    by Rick
    Meeting a client, she explained what she wanted to do. The number of photos that were shown to me were in an album. a number of which were glued to the paper, she also had a number of photos that were taken from other albums to which they were glued to and had pieces of paper attached to it as well....
    12-01-2001, 06:28 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Weird inquiries
    by Doug Nelson
    I get some strange email, people with odd situations. I assume we all get our share of weird inquiries.

I had one person tell me about 100 year old photos that were still "wet" once taken from the frame. I regularly get asked to remove/alter inscriptions (I turn these down)....
    05-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Working...
X