No announcement yet.

Major TV newsmag interested in my archive photos

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• CCdesktop
    Collecting Vintage Photos
    CCdesktop
    I want to begin to collect an inventory of photos from different time periods - like WWII, or the depression.

Does anyone know of or use any collectibles sites that offer photos that are not too expensive?

I'd appreciate any tips you can offer.

Thanks....
    06-17-2002, 10:31 AM
  • doyt
    Can I sell photos of other peoples houses?
    doyt
    I'm new to all this so bear with me if it's been discussed before. I have some shots of old Victorian houses that I have taken from the public right of way. I was thinking of printing up a few, framing them and try to sell them in a local consignment art store.

The photos have been...
    10-29-2010, 04:40 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Laminating
    thomasgeorge
    I am wondering about the Pro's and Con's of laminating certain types of photo prints, anyone out there want to fill me in about the particulars of technique,equipment etc.? Thanks in advance, Tom
    09-06-2001, 06:38 PM
  • catia
    Devastation
    catia
    For those of you that may be interested, here are a few photos my Dad took around his place after the San Diego fires.

Catia

http://www.pbase.com/gallery?gallery_id=1683990
    11-06-2003, 08:09 PM
  • shumski
    Stock photos
    shumski
    Hello

Just curious what are you favorite resources for stock photos you use in compositing? I am mainly interested in photos for non-commercial use, so the choice is a bit broader.
    08-03-2012, 10:21 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major TV newsmag interested in my archive photos

I have been contacted by a major TV network newsmagazine about using some of my archival photos in an upcoming episode. I expected this email; I allowed another person they spoke to to refer them to me.

I have what they need and replied to that effect and am awaiting their reply with more info. In the meantime, does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? What is the standard licensing/compensation arrangement?
    DISCOUNTED plug-ins, FREE digital imaging ezine archive and PHOTO BLOG:
    www.plugsandpixels.com
Working...
X