Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• absolutegraphic
    Profesional Retoucher & Graphic Artist
    by absolutegraphic
    Profesional Retoucher & graphic Artist
    I have been working with photo restoration, manipulations,alterations. My work is on Retouch Pro to view. Also available to work as a graphic artist for advertising, business logos,business cards. Currently have adds running in the Verizon Yellow Pages...
    02-18-2004, 01:28 PM
  • dipech
    Importance of a web site?
    by dipech
    Hi!

I'm curious what people think as to how important having a website is to attract work? Of those getting lots of projects per month, do you have a website? What are your primary modes of advertising? Which are most successful?

Thanks very much,
    Diane
    Over 100 customers have found me due to my site
    28.00%
    Over 50 customers have found me due to my site
    12.00%
    From 10-40 new customers from my web site
    36.00%
    Only one or less than a handful
    8.00%
    My web site is a bust; it's brought no business
    16.00%
    04-29-2003, 09:58 AM
  • dondoko
    Photo Retouching & Restoration Website for Sale!
    by dondoko
    Hello!

I've recently returned to college in order to obtain a degree in VFX and animation, and pursue a career change in that direction. Out of necessity, I'm selling my established, high ranking, photo retouching and restoration business. This sale will include the URL, original custom-designed...
    04-27-2009, 06:01 PM
  • CCdesktop
    new website
    by CCdesktop
    I just activated my website at www.ccdesktop.com Take a look if you have time, and relay your comments. I used websites by Verisign. They offer build your own packages at a reasonable monthly price.

I am curious to see if having the site will increase my business.

05-09-2002, 09:50 AM
  • dondoko
    For Sale: Photo Retouching & Restoration Website
    by dondoko
    Hello!

I've recently returned to college in order to obtain a degree in VFX and animation, and pursue a career change in that direction. Out of necessity, I'm selling my established, high ranking, photo retouching and restoration business. This sale will include the URL, original custom-designed...
    09-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Working...
X