• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: Business and Legal Forms book

View here
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

That's a great find Doug. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    DJ

Comment

One important thing you didn't mention Doug. Use the link from this site to go to Amazon.com!

Ed

Comment

Another great book that I got from Amazon last year is "The Law In Plain English For Photographers" by Leonard D. DuBoff

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
          Katrin's Book
          by Ed_L
          If anyone is contemplating buying Katrin Eismann's book "Restoration & Retouching", it is now available at *$34.99* from Amazon.com . Just remember to buy it through the link from this site.

Ed
          08-13-2001, 06:00 PM
        • paulette conlan
          New Edition of Eismann Book
          by paulette conlan
          Hi
          Browsing in Barnes & Noble today and noticed that Karin Eismann has a new edition of her book out. Looks like a significant amount of material in the book is new.....but the best part was discovering the name of this sites' janitor ON THE COVER as a technical consultant. Also made a nice...
          08-21-2003, 01:09 PM
        • Gerry Monaghan
          Marvelous Book For Sale
          by Gerry Monaghan
          I have produced a book called Knotted Lines – The Mazes of John Whiting. John is an enormously tallented landscape painter and graphic designer who lives in our area. Last year, I got a grant from The ARTS of the Southern Finger Lakes to design and produce this book and a show at the Watkins Glen...
          07-12-2002, 02:19 PM
        • TheTexan
          Best correction book ever written!
          by TheTexan
          I have seen several topics related to image correction related to color and contrast and other variables. Let me recommend a book that has been invaluable to me. Professional Photoshop, The Classic Guide to Color Correction, by Dan Margulis. It is a college degree in itself. It is written for the advanced...
          10-11-2002, 10:10 PM
        • akj
          Books
          by akj
          I'm going to take the liberty of starting this thread just cause I love books so much. Doug, you recommended a book called something like Channel Drops or Chops--I can't remember now :p ! Anyway, is it basically a theory book (as opposed to a book of tutorials)--and does it deal with one particular...
          08-14-2001, 07:04 AM
        Working...
        X