• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
    Business Options
    by thomasgeorge
    Some folks are lucky enough to live in areas where the population is large and has a reasonable amount of disposable income and dont mind disposing of some it for restore/retouch work.
    Others dont have that luxury and find that getting enough business just to stay in business is a challenge...
    07-08-2002, 03:43 PM
  • grafx
    I know...I always have "odd" issues...
    by grafx
    How do you tell a client in a nice why that you are a retoucher, not a personal assistant?

1.) They were notified in the beginning that my average turn-around is 2 weeks
    2.) They know I have other clients and I juggle "first come, first serve" unless a rush is being paid...
    10-21-2007, 02:34 PM
  • Jim Conway
    Setting the bar too low?
    by Jim Conway
    Wow - I just stumbled in to this thread and was astonished at the levels of pricing!

With a son that is a partner in a law firm billing his time at nearly $400 an hour and a daughter in sales making over 120K a year, maybe I've been tricked into thinking my $85 hr. billing avg is...
    01-19-2002, 03:39 PM
  • Jim Conway
    The Repeatable Pattern
    by Jim Conway
    I joined the group with the hope that I could help some of you who are struggling to become more successful with your businesses. In some cases I goofed by introducing basic sales principles into my posts. If you think you "hate selling", theories don't help you at all! Others here seemingly...
    05-19-2002, 05:12 PM
  • dipech
    How to get all the business you can handle doing restorations/retouching?
    by dipech
    Hi Everyone!

For those of you who are doing restorations and retouching for a living, I have some questions:

1. Nowadays is it possible to make a living just from doing restorations & retouching?
    2. Do you think you also have to be in business as a photographer...
    07-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Working...
X