• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
    Business Options
    by thomasgeorge
    Some folks are lucky enough to live in areas where the population is large and has a reasonable amount of disposable income and dont mind disposing of some it for restore/retouch work.
    Others dont have that luxury and find that getting enough business just to stay in business is a challenge...
    07-08-2002, 04:43 PM
  • Imagepro4U
    Anyone else struggling to find work?
    by Imagepro4U
    Hi everyone. I just joined this group and find the threads so informative. I have been a professional retoucher for 22 years, first working in a photo studio as the "house retoucher", graduating to working on my own. Up until this year, I was extremely busy. I dealt mostly with professional...
    04-17-2005, 08:15 PM
  • dipech
    How to get all the business you can handle doing restorations/retouching?
    by dipech
    Hi Everyone!

For those of you who are doing restorations and retouching for a living, I have some questions:

1. Nowadays is it possible to make a living just from doing restorations & retouching?
    2. Do you think you also have to be in business as a photographer...
    07-13-2003, 12:55 AM
  • Jim Conway
    Where Will This Business Be 10 Years From Now
    by Jim Conway
    If there is anything I've learned in all my years in business it is that you have to stay on top of curve to earn a decent living. That requires a good sense of direction and a fair understanding of where you are taking your business. Guess wrong and you will invest your time or money in something...
    09-07-2002, 11:40 AM
  • Jakaleena
    Advice Please?!
    by Jakaleena
    Hi guys!

I could really use some advice from those of you who do freelance restoration or have your own businesses.

I have been doing restoration work as an employee for quite a while. People walk into the lab, see the restoration & retouching samples on the wall,...
    04-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Working...
X