Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• roger_ele
    Restoration worksheet for pricing
    by roger_ele
    Hi,

We have been working on putting together a worksheet fo rpricing out the art work portion of the restoration.

Note: we have always charged separately for scanning, art work and printing - art work has always been figured based on the damage and how far the client...
    08-23-2009, 11:08 PM
  • yesihave2
    Estimate advice for photo restoration (digital)
    by yesihave2
    Hello RP world!

I just joined today and am in need of advice from anyone willing to give their 2 cents to a newbie (and I'm looking forward to becoming a regular patron). I mostly do freelance web and graphic design, though doing photo retouching is probably my more preferred type...
    01-11-2011, 02:12 PM
  • Zarxrax
    Customer Satisfaction
    by Zarxrax
    I am planning to start my own restoration business soon, and one of the problems that is going through my head is "what if the customer is not satisfied with my work?" I guess you could say I don't have a whole lot of confidence in myself. Has anyone had any experience with a customer telling...
    05-31-2005, 08:43 PM
  • Loverly
    Restoration: Loverly Needs Advice AGAIN
    by Loverly
    Hi all,
    I have here 4 of 6 photos from a photographer who's friend wants these photos restored of his store. Being that I have only done 3 restorations all of which you have seen on this site and know now much time it takes to do them right I want to charge an arm and a leg to restore these
    09-19-2005, 09:08 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Fair pricing
    by Doug Nelson
    Once, during a legal squabble, my lawyer told me that the legal definition of "fair price" is "the price a motivated buyer is willing to pay to a motivated seller" (or something like that, it was a long time ago).

This stuck with me (obviously). If you think about...
    04-26-2002, 10:52 AM
Working...
X