• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
    Holiday Season Planning
    by thomasgeorge
    Just wondering if anyone out there is giving any thought to the coming Holiday season and ways in which you could both provide a unique offering/service to the public and perhaps make a few $$ in the process. I hate to sound money grubbing as I actually am not, but the reality is that folks tend to...
    09-04-2001, 03:42 PM
  • demandapanda
    long time lurker
    by demandapanda
    I've been reading this forum for a long time.....maybe 4-ish months? And finally decided it's time that I suck it up and create an account.

Anyway. I've been in New York for about 4 months, graduated from risd in 2008 (yay worst possible time to ever graduate) and lived in Texas for a...
    12-22-2009, 08:20 PM
  • Benny
    How do I get work as a retoucher?
    by Benny
    Hi, I have worked as a photographer in the past and because of my interest in photography I have spent a lot of time trying to master Photoshop which I love. As it is hard to make ends meet as a photographer in a small country town and I'm sick of having to work weekends, I'm thinking about a career...
    06-09-2006, 04:55 AM
  • Jim Conway
    The Repeatable Pattern
    by Jim Conway
    I joined the group with the hope that I could help some of you who are struggling to become more successful with your businesses. In some cases I goofed by introducing basic sales principles into my posts. If you think you "hate selling", theories don't help you at all! Others here seemingly...
    05-19-2002, 06:12 PM
  • Gerry Monaghan
    Calling All At-Home-Dads
    by Gerry Monaghan
    I am trying to grow my new business while continuing to be primary care giver for 3 little boys, Caleb 7, Benjamin 4, Luke 1. I have often said that this child rearing is the hardest thing I have ever done. There is a reason people have small children when they are in their twenties. At 42, chasing...
    04-29-2002, 09:42 AM
Working...
X