• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Perfectionist tendencies
    by jeaniesa
    OK, this has been bugging me for the past few days and I wonder how everyone else deals with it (if you do). I tend to be detail oriented and a perfectionist in many areas of my life, and of course that tendency is showing up in my photo restoration work. I spent 6-8 hours on both of the photos that...
    08-31-2001, 10:07 AM
  • twinkissed
    Being too hard on yourself
    by twinkissed
    I used to do photo restoration and retouching as more of a hobby and favor for friends and family. Overtime it came more naturally and everyone would tell me "you should really do this for a living", well... ok.. how else could I stay home with my kids so I decided to give it a go. One problem...
    10-05-2005, 01:00 PM
  • smiley guy
    Portfolio, presentation, cold calls etc.
    by smiley guy
    Hi all,

I just registered my photo retouching and restoration business last week and am getting started on trying to generate some actual business. Some completely newbie questions for your consideration:

1. What are people looking for in a portfolio of r&r? Are there...
    08-31-2005, 07:07 PM
  • Imagepro4U
    Anyone else struggling to find work?
    by Imagepro4U
    Hi everyone. I just joined this group and find the threads so informative. I have been a professional retoucher for 22 years, first working in a photo studio as the "house retoucher", graduating to working on my own. Up until this year, I was extremely busy. I dealt mostly with professional...
    04-17-2005, 07:15 PM
  • Benny
    How do I get work as a retoucher?
    by Benny
    Hi, I have worked as a photographer in the past and because of my interest in photography I have spent a lot of time trying to master Photoshop which I love. As it is hard to make ends meet as a photographer in a small country town and I'm sick of having to work weekends, I'm thinking about a career...
    06-09-2006, 03:55 AM
Working...
X