How do you present your work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you present your work?

How do you present your work to your customers? Personally I have printed cardboard folders and attach the photos with photo corners. It looks quite professional and dosen't cost me a lot. I was just wondering how everybody else presented their work to their customers.

Labeled envelopes with my business card included.
    DJ

Comment

Same as DJ. Also I include a one page summary of proper storage/display tips and include an archival sleeve for the customer to store their original photo in. Tom

Comment

I print a before and after on a sheet of photo paper and then place the sheet in a plastic sheet protector. I do this for several different restorations, manipulations and colorizations. I then have all the sheet protectors in a binder.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
          Contacting local photo businesses
          by Doug Nelson
          Everyone doing or considering retouching/restoration as a business has thought about calling local photo businesses (labs, photographers, etc.) and inquiring about perhaps getting work via their shop.

My question is: how would/did you approach this? I'm thinking they might view us as...
          10-21-2002, 11:37 AM
        • Gerry Monaghan
          How do you handle client approvals for restoration work?
          by Gerry Monaghan
          I am requiring a client approval on the restoration work before I send for the photo prints. I am using an inexpensive inkjet print (Epson 900 on #20 bond paper) for the proof print which the client/customer initials or marks with changes. I am explaining that it is not a precise match print colorwise,...
          06-24-2002, 01:15 PM
        • Jakaleena
          How Do You Present Your Work?
          by Jakaleena
          I'd be curious about how everybody presents their portfolio.

I have mine displayed in a nice leather album - original on the left page and restoration on the right page, or if the original is small I display it and its restoration on the same page. The first page in the album is a...
          04-29-2002, 03:30 PM
        • thomasgeorge
          Exotic Print Media
          by thomasgeorge
          Any body out there doing any printing on felt, watercolor or other type of "exotic" medium? What ya usin'? How are the results? Any special set up required and by using the special types do you feel it adds to your ability to seperate dollars from wallets? (Other than YOUR DOLLARS from YOUR...
          08-23-2001, 08:44 AM
        • Ed_L
          Think About This!
          by Ed_L
          Movie theatres, florists, craft shops, cotton candy, art fairs, gift shops, Radio Shack, video stores. What do they have in common? They are all in direct competition with you for the expendable dollar. Now you have to put your thinking cap on. What can you do to get your fair share? I don't expect...
          08-11-2001, 11:51 AM
        Working...
        X