No announcement yet.

old photos

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• annieprime
    copies of old photos
    by annieprime
    I live in South Florida and I need a place to have some old photos reproducted to give to my children and to show. That way I will preserve the old originals. Any place to take them that is reliable?
    Ann
    07-10-2007, 02:18 PM
  • shane_thib
    Old photos
    by shane_thib
    Can anyone tell me where I can get free old/damaged photos to "practice" on?
    02-19-2009, 02:54 PM
  • bchamb5134
    Old scrapbook photos
    by bchamb5134
    Can anyone suggest a method to remove the old black paper from the back of photos that have been removed from a scrapbook? I am trying to see if there is any writing on the backs of the picture.
    08-13-2004, 02:11 PM
  • Frank Lopes
    Old panoramic photos
    by Frank Lopes
    Pano shooting is as old as photography is, and while searching for examples of old panorama photographs I came across bionikmedia.com

They specialize in old black and white photos, vintage posters and panoramic photographs.

These are just some of the panos that caught my eye....
    11-25-2007, 07:42 AM
  • tuco1977
    Buying digitized old damaged photos
    by tuco1977
    Hi All, I am looking to buy some old (30's, 40's, 50's, 60's) digitized photographs which would be faded, torn and generally damaged. I need these in order to have material on which to practice restoration. I've been given sound advice to look at antiques shops and flea markets, and I will. At the same...
    09-03-2011, 01:58 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old photos

how many people are doing restoration of old/antique photographs for a living

just curious zganie
Working...
X