• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• McCallister81
    The "administrative" side of retouching?
    McCallister81
    by McCallister81
    Hey folks. New member here and seeking some input from fellow retouchers. Especially in a corportate/larger team environment(not freelance).

Basically, if you have a usual 40hr/wk retouching job, how much of your time do you spend deciphering excel lists or other non-editing tasks,...
    04-24-2017, 10:48 PM
  • lukasdp
    retouching studios in Toronto?
    lukasdp
    by lukasdp
    my name is Lukas and I have been retouching and using photoshop for the better part of a decade. Currently I live in Vancouver and wish to re-locate to Toronto and hopefully get on with a good retouching studio. If you know of any retouching houses I'd very much appreciate if you would list them here,...
    09-14-2010, 04:16 PM
  • KittyBuddha
    Architectural Retouching
    KittyBuddha
    by KittyBuddha
    Can anyone recommend books, blogs or on-line tutorials on architectural retouching? I know virtually nothing about it & would like to enhance my work. I'll be retouching interior as well as exterior shots.
    02-21-2008, 10:14 PM
  • bobajango
    Retouching work in Europe?
    bobajango
    by bobajango
    Hi all, I'm a professional retoucher in NYC, working in a high-end shop.

I was wondering how the photo retouching market is in Europe, and if so, what city would be the capital of it? If the opportunities are there, I would consider moving to Europe.

I work with beauty,...
    04-27-2007, 06:41 PM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Anniversary....
    ftp-Jeff
    by ftp-Jeff
    Well, this is my 45th year in retouching! In 5 years, I hit retirement age. So wondering what is next. I could carry on retouching, or I could do something different... So I am asking for any input from you guys.

2 things spring to mind.

Training / Coaching.

03-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Working...
X