Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rick75
    Retouching in Sweden?
    by Rick75
    Hi all...
    I'm looking to find the three best retouching studios in Sweden,
    preferably specializing in fashion and lifestyle.

Any ideas, who to look up?

Thanks....
    02-05-2010, 06:29 AM
  • nastynicole
    How does one break out of retouching?
    by nastynicole
    I have been retouching professionally since before I graduated from art school. I've been with my current job at a popular fashion conglomerate for 3 years and I'm getting the itch to get a new job and move to a new location.

I feel like this is a critical point in my career. I could...
    03-09-2016, 05:28 PM
  • Kitkuare
    NYC retouching summer job?
    by Kitkuare
    I'm looking to work in NYC for the summer and I was wondering if retouching houses ever hire people on for the summer? I'm in college right now studying photography but eventually I want to do high-end retouching.

Any thoughts or advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated....
    03-21-2008, 12:54 PM
  • lukasdp
    retouching studios in Toronto?
    by lukasdp
    my name is Lukas and I have been retouching and using photoshop for the better part of a decade. Currently I live in Vancouver and wish to re-locate to Toronto and hopefully get on with a good retouching studio. If you know of any retouching houses I'd very much appreciate if you would list them here,...
    09-14-2010, 03:16 PM
  • vita83
    Retouching jobs in NYC?
    by vita83
    Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me.
    I have just started looking into fulltime retouching jobs and studios in NY and wanted to get a general idea as to how much work there is out there currently.

It would mean me relocating from London, so i would also like to know what...
    10-07-2011, 05:51 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching work in Europe?

Hi all, I'm a professional retoucher in NYC, working in a high-end shop.

I was wondering how the photo retouching market is in Europe, and if so, what city would be the capital of it? If the opportunities are there, I would consider moving to Europe.

I work with beauty, products and all forms of advertising retouching.

Much thanks!

Re: Retouching work in Europe?

Check this out http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/cla...er-wanted.html
    It might be what your looking for - then again it might not, details are sketchy.

Retouchers are everywhere - not just NYC but if you're looking for high fashion stuff, any of the fashion capitals(London, Paris, Milan, etc) will a higher concentration of studios, for the same reasons as NYC.
    If you're thinking of moving, I would strongly advise securing a job here first.

Comment

As stated. Paris and London.

Interestingly, although of course not Europe, Japan does not have a lot of retouching. That is changing, as they are sending their people to the States to learn retouching, but it's not as big there as one might first imagine.

Comment

Thanks to you both. Those comments certainly get the gears going. I should check some international job sites.

Comment

http://www.janvier.fr/english/aretnum.html# <- tops

Comment

Working...
          X