X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Canadian Retouchers

Hi there
    Any canadian retouchers in the place?
    Theres only 4 that I know who are working in my town (montreal) and I dont know of a single retouching boutique in the whole country.. Are we all freelancers??

Re: Working Canadian Retouchers

I am a freelancer located in Winnipeg. I haven't met any other retouchers in Wpg and I think that most photogs do their own retouching.
    Most of my work comes from the States.

Comment

Hi, from Ottawa.
      I don't do photo retouching as a profession - this remains a sideline/hobby of mine. I used to advertise photo services on my web site but that did not really take off.*shrugs
      It seems to me that many shops now do it themselves and even film developers have you-operate machines that can correct basic problems.

Comment

Hi Meok what part of montreal are you from.I live in cotes des neige.Are you making a living from retouching ? who are the other people here in montreal

drop me a line zganie

Comment

Hey wasup zganie, I live on the shore. I know cotes-des-neiges tho, thats where I grew up. Yes i make a living from retouching. Are you retouching also? what kind?

Comment

I do some restorations,not making a living at it but accept jobs from time to time

zganie

Comment

moving to Canada next year.... Been a retoucher for 35 years! Ready to give it up now.... But have been offered work by some of the agencies there.

Jeff

Comment

You have pm meok

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• pkanaly
                  Retouchers And Photo Art Experts Wanted
                  by pkanaly
                  My Company is looking for 25-50 retouchers to work from home. Resumes can be sent to Pat Kanaly via FTP or E-mail [email protected]

If you are interested please contact me via e-mail and I will give the FTP site to upload Resume.

We are currently Looking for retouchers...
                  03-30-2005, 10:43 AM
                • Doug Nelson
                  Breaking in: Being there vs working remote
                  by Doug Nelson
                  I suspect I know the answer from my many conversations with pro retouchers, but my sample set is admittedly limited and likely biased.

Is it possible/likely to break into the high-end retouching industry if you live far away from the major hubs (ie: New York, LA, London, etc.)?
                  04-20-2015, 03:48 PM
                • JadeEditing
                  A CD of Resources for retouchers...
                  by JadeEditing
                  Hi there,
                  I am a BA Honours student photographer/retoucher studying at Newcastle
                  College. This year I am planning to create a CD of resource's for
                  retoucher's/editors , including surreal backgrounds and other objects
                  that would make fantasy retouching easier etc.
                  11-02-2011, 05:33 AM
                • aishroy
                  Hi Retouchers
                  by aishroy
                  Hi

i am a retouch artist looking for new friends and works.
                  12-11-2013, 07:55 AM
                • the3dagency
                  3D agency -- Retouchers/compositors required
                  by the3dagency
                  Hello,

We are The3DAgency, we work in print advertising in London and are currently after talent.

We are looking for both in house and remote retouchers that we can use for current and future projects.

We are looking for people with any/all following skills:...
                  07-27-2010, 06:03 AM
                Working...
                X