• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Think About This!
    by Ed_L
    Movie theatres, florists, craft shops, cotton candy, art fairs, gift shops, Radio Shack, video stores. What do they have in common? They are all in direct competition with you for the expendable dollar. Now you have to put your thinking cap on. What can you do to get your fair share? I don't expect...
    08-11-2001, 12:51 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Deposits
    by Doug Nelson
    I do no over-the-counter business (or even in-person business), so pardon if I wax theoretical (wax on, wax off).

So, a client walks up to your counter with an image to be restored that they don't want to leave with you. No problem. Using your white gloves, you either scan it or make...
    05-24-2002, 02:44 PM
  • trieuchains
    Unpaid work that has been published
    by trieuchains
    Hi everyone,

First post! My previous boss (Mr. B) referred me to this other company (Company X) where I was hired as an independent contractor to create press clips and I signed a 1099 with them. They were preparing a photo shoot for their next collection and Mr. B told me that retouches...
    03-10-2014, 09:38 PM
  • grafx
    A bit of a business question
    by grafx
    Ok in a nutshell I need to know if I handled something properly:
    I have client that has a very large clientele base and shoots many photos which I then retouch. The money is good, but it can be stressful at times. In the last 3-4 months my client has been getting rather bad at paying on time...
    07-26-2004, 11:58 AM
  • chiquitita
    How old are the majority of your clients?
    by chiquitita
    How old are the majority of your clients?
    under 30
    13.51%
    30 - 40
    24.32%
    41 - 50
    21.62%
    51 - 60
    29.73%
    61 - 70
    8.11%
    71 +
    2.70%