• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    But is it "Art"?
    by Doug Nelson
    Not a real topic of information or controversy here, just some stuff that's been buzzing around my brain recently and I thought I'd jot it down to see if anyone has any thoughts on the matter.

This business of inkjet companies listing 200 years as "archival" bugs me. The fact...
    12-18-2001, 03:58 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    How much should I charge for my art?
    by DannyRaphael
    In another digital art forum a common question popped up again, "How much should I charge for my art?"

I thought following response by John Shiflet was well written and sought (and received) his permission to reproduce it here at RetouchPRO.

John has considerable...
    06-08-2005, 07:38 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    But is it "Art"? (part II)
    by Doug Nelson
    A recent conversation with a friend got me thinking about this subject again. I knew there was an excellent thread on this subject here already so I looked it up. Though it's still one of my favorite threads, it was concentrating on the commercial aspects (it's over in the Work/Jobs forum if you're...
    06-09-2003, 04:11 AM
  • winwintoo
    Here's your chance to defend your art form.
    by winwintoo
    I'm from the "I don't know anything about art, but I know what I like" crowd.

I just had a discussion with my son the artsy university student. One of his classes is looking at art and computers and the internet and all that. I'm not sure what they are trying to prove, but he...
    03-05-2003, 09:04 PM
  • Tareq
    Art in Photography.....Discussion
    by Tareq
    Hey all,

I would like to ask about: What is art in photography?
    How can you define Photography Fine Art?
    When you can say about a photo that it is art?
    What is the standard or qualification for the photo to be an art?
    Who can tell about any photo that it...
    02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Working...
X