• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jenjen
    frustrated with new business
    by jenjen
    HI everyone! I started my own business with photo restoration back in the summer. I did some advertising but was limited because i don't have any extra money. I put a ad in the paper and handed out some fliers and posted a post card flier in some convenient stores. I haven't had one call or anything....
    12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Fair price for your work
    by DJ Dubovsky
    I'm just getting started so things may take a while to get going. So far all my clients have been extremely pleased with their results. I've even had repeat customers.

My biggest problem is the price. Most people seem the think restoration is too much to pay and I have been really...
    08-09-2001, 10:03 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Looking Down The Road
    by thomasgeorge
    Looking down the road what do you all see as the future of digital retouching as opposed to graphic design? Is there a future here or will what we do now become a marvelous hobby,an anachronism or something else? What advances in technology, both from the hardware and software aspects do you expect...
    08-20-2001, 11:13 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Public Display Of Work
    by thomasgeorge
    Has anyone here tried contacting any Businesses like Resturants, Hair dressing salons etc., about displaying before and after pictures of your work and how did you go about it? How often do you rotate the prints, what all do you display? Tom
    08-25-2001, 04:50 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Making a living
    by Doug Nelson
    If you tried, could you make a fulltime living from photo restoration?
    Yes, I'm already doing that very thing
    10.20%
    Yes, I plan on doing that very thing
    21.09%
    Maybe, but I'd need a lot more jobs
    51.02%
    Can't be done, but it's still fun
    17.69%
    08-09-2001, 06:57 PM
Working...
X