• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Think About This!
    by Ed_L
    Movie theatres, florists, craft shops, cotton candy, art fairs, gift shops, Radio Shack, video stores. What do they have in common? They are all in direct competition with you for the expendable dollar. Now you have to put your thinking cap on. What can you do to get your fair share? I don't expect...
    08-11-2001, 11:51 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Old time dyes-Poison
    by thomasgeorge
    Just a little heads up here about a little known fact concerning the old time dyes used in coloring operations in the mid 19th century. The green colors frequently have a rather high arsenic content, were used on fabric,leather, etc.-- and can present a health hazard. Book and photo album covers from...
    12-14-2001, 06:20 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Cleaning originals
    by thomasgeorge
    Regarding the cleaning of photographs...do you restrict this to only the gelatin prints or do you extend this to the albumin prints as well? It was my understanding based on a study done by Paul Messier and Timothy Vitale and reported in the Journal of the American Institute for Conservation, 1994 vol....
    01-20-2002, 04:41 PM
  • Ed_L
    I'd like your input on this
    by Ed_L
    One day within the last week, we had a real bad thing happen locally. A man lived with his uncle and his uncle's wife. The wife was holding a 2 year old baby in her arms when someone (probably more than one) came into the house, and shot all four dead. Illegal drugs were found in the house, and it's...
    01-25-2004, 12:38 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 12:28 PM
Working...
X