Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jakaleena
    Advice Please?!
    by Jakaleena
    Hi guys!

I could really use some advice from those of you who do freelance restoration or have your own businesses.

I have been doing restoration work as an employee for quite a while. People walk into the lab, see the restoration & retouching samples on the wall,...
    04-08-2002, 07:34 PM
  • Ken Rogers
    Getting started
    by Ken Rogers
    First, I would like to say what a warm and friendly forum this seems to be.

I have spent the last 3 years teaching myself Photoshop and ImageReady with books and lots of practice. It is something I truly enjoy doing with my spare time. I have decided to start a photo restoration and...
    03-26-2005, 11:39 PM
  • JenniferCameron
    Advice on starting out
    by JenniferCameron
    Hello and thank you in advance for your advice.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, I've been learning/practicing photo retouching and restoration for about 3 years. I'm really interested in doing this as a career, but I'm really not sure where to start. I have some experience restoring photos...
    11-09-2010, 12:53 PM
  • Demiurge
    Just getting started
    by Demiurge
    Hi, this is my first post. I am in the process of planning a picture restoration and manipulation business. I'm nowhere near ready to launch or anything but I thought I'd say hi, give some background and ask for advice.

I'm not completely new to restoring old/damaged pictures...
    09-10-2010, 10:21 AM
  • PixiePirate
    Need advice on starting business....
    by PixiePirate
    Hello all,

I recently quit my job because after a year of working there i only did 1 restoration and a handful of retouches! The rest of my time was spent as secretary, packing/shipping, errand girl, ect. My previous employment situation was no better-in 4 years I only got 2 raises, I...
    10-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Working...
X