Client base: Male or Female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client base: Male or Female

Are the majority of your clients male or female?
    Male
    31.25%
    Female
    68.75%

I went with male believe it or not because in most cases they come alone or they are with thier wives so in alot of the cases I have both but more often the male will come alone where the females tend to bring someone. This may be due to the fact that I am working out of my home, I don't know for sure.
    DJ

Comment

Initially female, however as word spread that a Retouch service was avaliable it has now swung to about 50-50. Tom

Comment

All but four of my clients have been men. And my one lady says her husband has been digging through his pictures now and will be sending them to me. I get most of the baby pictures from the female clients and the ancestors from the men.

Comment

I would say about 90% of my customers are men.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
            Something else to think about
            by Ed_L
            Here's one I just received in my e-mail:

>----- Original > Subject: CAN THIS BE TRUE?
            >>
            >>
            >> > CAN THIS BE TRUE?
            >> >
            >> >
            >> > If this is accurate then here's a somewhat cynical but exceedingly...
            07-20-2002, 07:37 AM
          • Doug Nelson
            Deposits
            by Doug Nelson
            I do no over-the-counter business (or even in-person business), so pardon if I wax theoretical (wax on, wax off).

So, a client walks up to your counter with an image to be restored that they don't want to leave with you. No problem. Using your white gloves, you either scan it or make...
            05-24-2002, 01:44 PM
          • Ed_L
            The pictures from Iraq
            by Ed_L
            It's hard to find words to describe how the American people feel about the alarming pictures coming out of Iraq today. I'm absolutely positive that almost 100% of U. S.citizens are saddened by the actions of a few of us. It won't mean much, but I'd like to apologize to the citizens of the world for...
            04-30-2004, 09:31 PM
          • grafx
            I know...I always have "odd" issues...
            by grafx
            How do you tell a client in a nice why that you are a retoucher, not a personal assistant?

1.) They were notified in the beginning that my average turn-around is 2 weeks
            2.) They know I have other clients and I juggle "first come, first serve" unless a rush is being paid...
            10-21-2007, 02:34 PM
          • Jim Conway
            The Repeatable Pattern
            by Jim Conway
            I joined the group with the hope that I could help some of you who are struggling to become more successful with your businesses. In some cases I goofed by introducing basic sales principles into my posts. If you think you "hate selling", theories don't help you at all! Others here seemingly...
            05-19-2002, 05:12 PM
          Working...
          X