No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rl-retouch
    Policies on working arriving late and rush fees
    by rl-retouch
    Hey folks

Two things if i may ask...

I'm booked for two week commercial job at the moment which was meant to arrive last Monday, part of it only arrived on friday afternoon as they couldn't decide on the edit. In this case, as a sole freelancer is it acceptable to charge...
    01-28-2017, 02:31 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Customer Freebies
    by thomasgeorge
    What, if anything, do you give your customers as a little "extra at no charge" as a way of saying thanks, and do you thing it is helpful? Tom
    09-05-2002, 07:41 PM
  • Benny
    How do I get work as a retoucher?
    by Benny
    Hi, I have worked as a photographer in the past and because of my interest in photography I have spent a lot of time trying to master Photoshop which I love. As it is hard to make ends meet as a photographer in a small country town and I'm sick of having to work weekends, I'm thinking about a career...
    06-09-2006, 03:55 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Taking a Break from the Job
    by thomasgeorge
    It is pretty easy to plunge into something you enjoy with such intent and fervor so as to consume most of your day/night/free time and so on. However, it is also essential to step back from time to time, turn the Computer off and just do something totally unrelated to Restoration/retouching.
    06-08-2002, 07:45 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Suddenly rich
    by Doug Nelson
    Pretend you suddenly have all the money you could ever want or need. What would you do with your days for the rest of your life?

I don't mean "what would you buy", because that's fleeting and won't fill 20-50 years of time. And giving to charity or building a children's hospital...
    02-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Working...
X