Supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplies

Where do you get your supplies from. For example, acid-free folders, archival pages, print paper and such? I live in a small town with limited supplies, we do have an Office Max and a small camera store. Just looking for other ideas.

I buy a lot of Glossy Epson paper thru Viking Office Supplies ( I think they have a web site) and black ink ctgs. also. For the color ctg( I use an Epson 1270 printer) and heavyweight Matte paper I go thru PUBLISHING PERFECTION. For Archival type supplies LIGHT IMPRESSIONS is a good source and I think Doug has put up a link that will take you directly there from here. I do almost all my supply restocking by mail as the closest place which carries anything I might need is a 440 mile round trip away. Tom

Comment

I've recently stumbled onto a site that seems to have the best pricing on photo paper as well as ink for my epson equipment. I purposely use only epson brand ink and paper due to a problem in the past with the generics.

It's at www.atlex.com

I keep watching the pricing and if something seems to be a bit high I start looking for a better price.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• gland
        Kodak Paper
        by gland
        I got some Kodak inkjet glossy photo paper for Christmas and decided to use some in my Epson 1270 printer. I thought for a minute the printer had some strange disease until I substituted some of my older Epson inkjet photopaper.

The Kodak paper made the images look like there were minute...
        02-16-2003, 09:15 AM
      • KevinBE
        Epson 2200 - My first impressions
        by KevinBE
        I thought I would share my brief experiences with the Epson 2200 printer. I have only had it a couple of weeks and only printed about 10 8x10's and 5 11.7x16.5 pictures. I am reading posts on the dpreview board to try and select the paper I want to use most often. You really have to take a lot the...
        10-26-2002, 05:54 PM
      • BigAl
        Waterproofness (??) of inkjet inks
        by BigAl
        On another thread, Heather (Lampy) mentions that ink jet inks are water soluble. This is the case with HP inks where the inks run from sweaty palms in contact with the print. However, I have just done an "experiment" with a print from my Epson 1200 (six color) printer. I had an A4 montage...
        05-28-2002, 01:24 AM
      • thomasgeorge
        Paper
        by thomasgeorge
        I had real problems with both the glossy and the photo quality papers as regards fading, red shifting and colors being not quite right. After several months I began using the Matte paper and the problems went away. I did find that the photo quality and glossy papers are very sensitive to changes in...
        01-07-2002, 10:40 AM
      • Sanda
        Epson 2000p
        by Sanda
        Those of you with the Epson 2000P, do you use the roll of paper or the cut sheets? I've seen the info on the epson site saying you can use both semi gloss and matt paper sold on 8 and 10m rolls. Also if you do use the rolls is there a paper cutter or something on the printer? I'm very curious about...
        03-09-2002, 02:51 PM
      Working...
      X