• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Benny
    How do I get work as a retoucher?
    by Benny
    Hi, I have worked as a photographer in the past and because of my interest in photography I have spent a lot of time trying to master Photoshop which I love. As it is hard to make ends meet as a photographer in a small country town and I'm sick of having to work weekends, I'm thinking about a career...
    06-09-2006, 04:55 AM
  • klassylady25
    Beginner woes...
    by klassylady25
    I've been on here for some time and the more I watch the more discouraged I become. Mind you that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying but everytime I see your pictures come out so well, and you talk about this techique or use of that tool, I think that I may never come to a place of excellence....
    02-25-2006, 02:31 PM
  • djf78
    Is self-employment a go?
    by djf78
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and also I'm a "new" retoucher. I just wanted to say "Hi" to you all and hopefully get some thoughts from you concerning becoming self-employed as a retoucher.

I've been using Photoshop just for my own images for a couple of years...
    07-20-2010, 07:38 PM
  • Ken Rogers
    Getting started
    by Ken Rogers
    First, I would like to say what a warm and friendly forum this seems to be.

I have spent the last 3 years teaching myself Photoshop and ImageReady with books and lots of practice. It is something I truly enjoy doing with my spare time. I have decided to start a photo restoration and...
    03-27-2005, 12:39 AM
  • 1STLITE
    Frustrated...finding work
    by 1STLITE
    I have been so absent, I know. I had a few things to say and figured I'd get it all out at once here, since I am having an issue and would love to hear from you all on it.

First I want to say how very much I appreciate how much everyone here has helped me learn and grow as a digital...
    09-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Working...
X