• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rygold
    Making a glass out of liquid
    by rygold
    Yes I realise the post is confusing but I would like to make it appear as if a vodka glass has been created out of water droplets (or vodka.) I have seen a few commercials with that look and was wondering if anyone new how to go about it. I'm presuming many passes of the liquify tool? But what else....
    03-02-2009, 08:11 AM
  • katie
    Photo on glass
    by katie
    Does anybody know about photos on glass?

We have a client that has a photo that is on glass. It dates back to around 1770. It is deteriorating on the backside and the customer would like to have it restored.

Any information about this type of photo would be great.
    09-13-2002, 03:09 AM
  • SimoneV
    what kind of photograph? Milk Glass and Oil?
    by SimoneV
    Ok First let me say hey to everyone.
    I have been searching for months on a photograph that I aquired by accident. Or at least I think its a photograph. Its an image/portrait on what I think is milk glass. Then it is painted/colored with Oil paints.

I found many interesting things...
    03-07-2006, 12:20 PM
  • Bob Walden
    Copying glass negs.
    by Bob Walden
    Just received almost 200 5x7 glass negs of historical value. Most are in good shape. Many years ago (30-40) I made prints from glass negs using an enlarger and contact frame. Wondering what's the latest way. Need to digitize and put on disks. Has anyone use a flat bed scanner for this? Any recommendations?...
    02-04-2012, 11:46 AM
  • MCain
    Broken Glass Stuck to Old Picture
    by MCain
    I have an old photo in a frame that has the glass broken.

The remaining glass is stuck to the photo.

Does anyone know of a safe way to remove the glass without damaging the picture?

Thanks,

Marilyn
    12-18-2001, 09:02 AM
Working...
X