• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Turn around time
    by Ed_L
    What is your typical time from the time the customer gives you the job until the job is complete? What's the longest time you've encountered? How did the customer feel about that? What is an acceptable waiting time for the customer?

Ed
    08-25-2002, 12:20 PM
  • Jim Conway
    Caring for customer originals
    by Jim Conway
    Doug raised a question about insuring customer originals and suggested a new thread. I covered our basic policy in the "insurance work" thread so I thought it might be a good idea to expand this to include all aspects of handling customer originals with the obvious need we all have to assure...
    02-06-2002, 11:24 PM
  • alceria
    Questions about Retouching Businesses
    by alceria
    First off, hello. I'm new to this board, though I've been to the site a few times before.

I'm interested in finding out what kind of people are doing restorations. Are you doing them for a hobby or for work? If you are doing them for work, is it the main part of your business or...
    11-13-2002, 07:30 PM
  • Jim Conway
    The Repeatable Pattern
    by Jim Conway
    I joined the group with the hope that I could help some of you who are struggling to become more successful with your businesses. In some cases I goofed by introducing basic sales principles into my posts. If you think you "hate selling", theories don't help you at all! Others here seemingly...
    05-19-2002, 05:12 PM
  • twinkissed
    Being too hard on yourself
    by twinkissed
    I used to do photo restoration and retouching as more of a hobby and favor for friends and family. Overtime it came more naturally and everyone would tell me "you should really do this for a living", well... ok.. how else could I stay home with my kids so I decided to give it a go. One problem...
    10-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Working...
X