Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CathyH
    faded color photo
    by CathyH
    Hello
    I'm trying to restore the color in this photo, I have tried to get it back with the curves adjustment technique. Which is to take the white eye dropper and find the whitest white and then find the blackest black. This helps a lot with the tone but I still don't get any color in the back...
    08-06-2009, 05:29 PM
  • Gerald McClaren
    60 year old color or black and white photo
    by Gerald McClaren
    Is there a simple technique to determine if a 60 year old photo is color or black and white? The photo is someone great, great, grandfather. The whole photo has a yellowish color over it, and it is hard to tell if it was once a color or black and white.

Gerald McClaren
    11-20-2007, 10:26 PM
  • Gerald McClaren
    Color or Black and White
    by Gerald McClaren
    How can I find out if a photo is color or black and white? It looks like a color photo but I'm not sure. I appreciate some info. Thanks.

Gerald
    05-31-2009, 11:29 AM
  • Gerald McClaren
    Is this photo black and white or color?
    by Gerald McClaren
    I would like to know if this photo is a black and white or color, and what is the original color of the background.

Gerald...
    02-20-2007, 12:06 PM
  • Dave810
    Color or not
    by Dave810
    I am going to try and restore this old pic of my wife's family. (the little girl holding the doll). I have a couple of ?'s. This is a color photo. You can see a little of the color here and there. I am wondering if trying to restore the color will be worth the effort. I have looked at the channels...
    12-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Working...
X