• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
    Looking Down The Road
    by thomasgeorge
    Looking down the road what do you all see as the future of digital retouching as opposed to graphic design? Is there a future here or will what we do now become a marvelous hobby,an anachronism or something else? What advances in technology, both from the hardware and software aspects do you expect...
    08-20-2001, 11:13 PM
  • dipech
    How to get all the business you can handle doing restorations/retouching?
    by dipech
    Hi Everyone!

For those of you who are doing restorations and retouching for a living, I have some questions:

1. Nowadays is it possible to make a living just from doing restorations & retouching?
    2. Do you think you also have to be in business as a photographer...
    07-12-2003, 11:55 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Business Options
    by thomasgeorge
    Some folks are lucky enough to live in areas where the population is large and has a reasonable amount of disposable income and dont mind disposing of some it for restore/retouch work.
    Others dont have that luxury and find that getting enough business just to stay in business is a challenge...
    07-08-2002, 03:43 PM
  • zganie
    making money2
    by zganie
    I know that most people want to work in fashion or highend retouching,But what about people who do actual restorations of old photographs,Are you making money/a living.Again I ask for the same reasons I asked in the previous post.I think this will be very helpful to people who are interested in doing...
    03-09-2008, 06:34 AM
  • Ed_L
    Think About This!
    by Ed_L
    Movie theatres, florists, craft shops, cotton candy, art fairs, gift shops, Radio Shack, video stores. What do they have in common? They are all in direct competition with you for the expendable dollar. Now you have to put your thinking cap on. What can you do to get your fair share? I don't expect...
    08-11-2001, 11:51 AM
Working...
X