• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• HeavyTheory
    Clients Outsourcing Your Work
    by HeavyTheory
    I've had several photographers in the last month casually tell me that they have been getting some of their retouching done online through sites who apparently are based in India. Each of these shooters are people who have given me work in the past and we are casual enough to do lunch together and talk...
    04-16-2013, 08:21 AM
  • grafx
    I know...I always have "odd" issues...
    by grafx
    How do you tell a client in a nice why that you are a retoucher, not a personal assistant?

1.) They were notified in the beginning that my average turn-around is 2 weeks
    2.) They know I have other clients and I juggle "first come, first serve" unless a rush is being paid...
    10-21-2007, 02:34 PM
  • ChristopherGFX
    Where are all the high-end clientele online?
    by ChristopherGFX
    Hi I'm located in SoCal and have plenty of high-end work in studio or through agencies in person but I really want to branch out online--and perhaps even fully transition. I'm not looking so much for someone to hand me a job as to give real advice and help me get going in the right direction.
    12-29-2011, 12:53 AM
  • Jerry1
    How to get new customers?
    by Jerry1
    I have clocked up a few decades of experience in the photography business and a good 15 years retouching experience. I am confident in my ability to handle most retouching tasks quickly and efficiently.

That's enough of the boasting. Now for my shortcomings. I'm relatively new to running...
    07-27-2015, 08:10 AM
  • dipech
    How to get all the business you can handle doing restorations/retouching?
    by dipech
    Hi Everyone!

For those of you who are doing restorations and retouching for a living, I have some questions:

1. Nowadays is it possible to make a living just from doing restorations & retouching?
    2. Do you think you also have to be in business as a photographer...
    07-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Working...
X