Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RichieRich
    Best method of payment??
    by RichieRich
    Hi
    Can anyone recommend the best method of receipt of payment accross international borders, or even nationally. I have read through the threads and seen Paypal mentioned and credit cards too....is there a best option?

Thanks
    11-23-2005, 04:15 AM
  • Sharon Brunson
    Donations via Paypal
    by Sharon Brunson
    I would like some option to donate to RetouchPro without charging on my credit card. Is there any way RetouchPro could take paypal payments? I have a verified account at paypal so I can send directly from my bank account.

I don't know what paypal charges the recipient, but it can't...
    02-08-2002, 12:14 PM
  • MatthewMarshall
    PAYPAL hints/tips: The good, the bad & the ugly
    by MatthewMarshall
    paypal.com seems to be the number one choice when doing online sales. I use them for payment on my website downloadbackdrops.com. But with any business, paypal has some downfalls

I have used paypal for over 10 years. so basicaly anything that could go wrong has. So here are a few tips...
    07-05-2008, 08:38 PM
  • Imustbedead
    Payment?
    by Imustbedead
    How do you go about getting payment from people for retouching. Do you set up a paypal account or something along those lines?

I'm just about to start charging, nothing huge, just small time, but I don't know how to securely and safely receive payment in a timely manner before I give...
    06-13-2009, 10:58 PM
  • ashkumar
    Is Paypal takes commission ?
    by ashkumar
    I came to know through the previous forums that PAYPAL is a best way to receive and give payment. If we receive payment from different countries into our bank account, paypal takes commission ? I don't have enough knowledge abt online paymenys please help me to understand.
    11-28-2005, 03:54 AM
Working...
X