Needed. Young Enthusiastic Retoucher - LONDON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed. Young Enthusiastic Retoucher - LONDON

We are looking for a young and enthusiastic retoucher to take on a full time roll working under two up and coming photographer's in London, England.

Between the two of us we have gained fashion client's such as Alexander McQueen, Pollini, Reebok and Wrangler to name a few. We also shoot for fashion led magazines such as Dazed & Confused, i-D and V Magazine.

At the moment I retouch both our work to a fairly good standard and would like someone to relieve me of this roll and take on all post production responsibilities including archiving, client contact and from time to time the roll may involve retouching on set whilst the shoot is going on. The candidate doesn't have to be very experienced as ideally we'd like someone who show's talent, flair and who will as well as understand our style of picture and execute it well, also bring something to the table creatively too. We will be heavily investing in all the equipment including Eizo's, Mac Towers, calibration, ripping and proofing equipment as well as an office.

We have set up a trading company already and would like to bring someone in to make it there own. Firstly we'd like to hold interviews and from there take someone on on a trial basis over a couple of weeks. From there we will offer a contract with the view to take on shares in the company.

Please respond to Scott at [email protected] or via the mail system on this site.

Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Scott
Working...
X