Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice about Retouching/Shooting in Italy

Hi all,
    Its been a while since i have been on this forum, this place has always been good to me in terms of advice so here it goes. I am currently in china and I want to spend at least 6 months in either Rome or Milan. I speak intermediate Italian and have a good portfolio along with tears of published work from magazines. Its not my talent I am concerned with, its more my ability to get in contact with photographers who could use my assistance. I am aware that as a US citizen everything i do will be under the table. I am just looking for some advice and or leads. Any advice you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

alexis
    www.retouchwork.carbonmade.com

Related Topics

Collapse

• dcarr
    Some advice please
    by dcarr
    Hello to any who remember me,

It's been a while for sure. I'm able to spend more time here and with photos now, so I hope to become more active.

I am working on this photo, and could use some advice, as I am quite rusty. I'd like to brighten, make more natural, remove...
    04-13-2014, 10:17 AM
  • jsi
    Retouching advice
    by jsi
    Hi!

I´m looking for good fashion/portrait/glamour images to manipulate and retouch. I´m thinking of building a site with "before and afters" and need this sort material... I´ve been browsing many stock photography websites but the really good images already seem to be retouched....
    01-13-2007, 08:31 AM
  • DiamondsDr47
    Advice Please
    by DiamondsDr47
    Just trying to get some extra work (night and weekends) regardless of industry I’m in.
    I‘ve responded and posted on craiglist (pointless), I was looking at monster.com not so much to look for. If you have any suggestions or advice how to go about this in NY I would really appreciate it....
    04-23-2008, 11:52 AM
  • JenniferCameron
    Advice on starting out
    by JenniferCameron
    Hello and thank you in advance for your advice.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, I've been learning/practicing photo retouching and restoration for about 3 years. I'm really interested in doing this as a career, but I'm really not sure where to start. I have some experience restoring photos...
    11-09-2010, 12:53 PM
  • djoyner1
    Advice on bidding or work with bidding
    by djoyner1
    Hi everyone! I just joined here! I'm looking for advice.
    I've been working freelance as a photo retoucher for about 7 years now. I'm just getting into the bidding market, however, I'm usually out bidded by foreign freelancers (India and Pakistan). Does anyone know of any sites that don't require...
    09-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Working...
X