• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Is This A Scam? (long)
    by Ed_L
    I received this is e-mail today, and although it sounds good, I wonder about the company they recommend. Here it is in it's entirety:

>
    >
    > We CAN help America TODAY
    >
    > No doubt you have heard dire predictions about the financial devastation...
    09-16-2001, 10:24 PM
  • gbdurfee
    Where can I find Stock photos?
    by gbdurfee
    A couple times in couple threads noticed Greg refers to imagestation.com/album. Can someone tell me how to find the things in there that one can find. All I see is pictures for sale and probably don't know how to use the site. And, is there a site that has 'stock' photos of normal stuff, not for sale...
    06-18-2002, 02:07 PM
  • daygraphics
    Stock photography shortcomings
    by daygraphics
    My job requires I find - and use - lots of stock imagery. Sadly, much of it falls short of my clients needs. Here's a case of an injured soccer player soccer being helped off the field. My client (soccer fanatics and medical trainers) were quick to point out that no-one would ever carry off an injured...
    10-13-2014, 09:45 PM
  • Nanls
    help stop the madness!
    by Nanls
    The company I work for is looking for a fast way to shoot images of jewelry between our monthly photo shoots at the studio photographer we use.

They asked me to investigate this set-up: http://store.tabletopstudio-store.com/jephkit1.html

I really want to dissuade them from...
    03-06-2008, 05:52 PM
  • westsidemaurice
    collections, family archives, how to market ?
    by westsidemaurice
    Years ago I did several very large photocopy projects...resized, produced better-than-original images, only occasionally even suggesting restoration because I didn't like the looks of airbrushing and it was a hassle anyway...

I was stupid to charge on a piecework basis: The clients could...
    01-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Working...
X