• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• iganatz
    What makes a great retoucher?
    by iganatz
    My name's Adam Sanders and I'm one of Box Studios' senior artists. Occasionally, when our name's in the press, I poke around the internet to see how people are reacting to the story and that's how I ended up on this site tonight. The opinions I'm writing tonight are my own alone and do not represent...
    08-11-2008, 01:33 AM
  • muffintop
    I just graduated with a degree in Fine Arts
    by muffintop
    and an emphasis in Graphic Design.

My last year of college, I was tired of taking classes that didn't interest me, so I asked my teacher if I could do an independent study which incorporated web design with photo retouching since there were no classes dealing with either (turns out...
    08-13-2006, 07:25 PM
  • HughSteenk
    You aren't going to learn it on the internet....
    by HughSteenk
    ..and you can't learn taste. (Stop sucking)

[Hi, I'm new]

Ask yourself why you aren't any good at retouching. Is it because you don't really want to be good at it? Takes too much time, must be a button or technique I don't yet know? Maybe I just like ugly couches, that's...
    07-18-2008, 03:55 PM
  • pjb
    Help with college homework
    by pjb
    I have a favor to ask those who own their own graphic, media, and restoration company, or those who are working for a multi media company. I am taking a career class for my degree in multi media at Seminole Community College. We have a project where we have to find out information called an informational...
    10-26-2002, 11:56 PM
  • Benny
    How do I get work as a retoucher?
    by Benny
    Hi, I have worked as a photographer in the past and because of my interest in photography I have spent a lot of time trying to master Photoshop which I love. As it is hard to make ends meet as a photographer in a small country town and I'm sick of having to work weekends, I'm thinking about a career...
    06-09-2006, 04:55 AM
Working...
X