New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website

I need to create a new website. Would any of you kind people be able to recommend a service or a template-style website creation service? Any that would have mouse-over or roll-over features? Price is a factor.

Many thanks,

Ken

Re: New Website

I looked everywhere for a fast template with rollovers or jquery slides for before/after and came up with nothing. You either have to build the website you want or compromise. I went with a company called big black bag. I had my website up in two days using a template. They have a zoom feature so people can see your work up-close-and-personal. Without it the images are small. I built a slideshow for the home page with my before/after one one slide (before always to the left.) It works for me for now. The templates are free, but they do have limitations. They will host your site as low as $8.99 per month. Hope this helps.

Comment

Take a look at this build your own site - you can free trial it....

http://website.1and1.co.uk

Comment

Hi Ken,

I've made my site using wix.com. It's very easy to use.

Regards,

Fen

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bella
          reasonable website host
          by bella
          I am thinking of starting the new year with a website. I am looking for something that is not too expensive. I have the skill to build the site, I just need a reasonably priced website host. Would you please share who you use for web hosting, and how much do you pay per month? Thanks.
          12-29-2007, 06:32 PM
        • Yumx2
          New Website.
          by Yumx2
          Hello everyone Im Dion , im 20 and relatively new to retouching but I have a website offering my services, and has some of my work!...

http://fierce.ulmb.com
          10-11-2006, 10:14 PM
          Website Development for Dummies
          by Guest
          Doug: I have these 1st Page WS ftp Cute
          I have at least 2 sites that I've started, they have a first page and pics but it's so hard to make any progress, I keep giving up. I can look at them and I don't know what to do next. Help!
          06-11-2002, 11:01 AM
        • Ubi
          my new website
          by Ubi
          hi,

my new website

www.lucubaghs.com

is up. Photography and retouching is done by me. Still so much to learn though. Want to try to focus solely on photography and handing over the files to a pro retoucher. Found enough talent on this website....
          08-02-2008, 03:55 AM
        • suchyy
          My new website
          by suchyy
          http://suchyy.pcmaniak.pl/

Feel free to comment ;-)
          02-08-2007, 11:04 AM
        Working...
        X