• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Chiefretouch
    What To Charge for Freelance Retouching in the UK?
    by Chiefretouch
    Hello Everyone

Here's my first post I've been lurking now and again on this forum and today I've decided to join up as a proper bonifidy member. Its going to take me weeks to get though all the post on this forum!

Let me tell you a little about me before I ask my question....
    09-14-2006, 09:14 AM
  • McCallister81
    The "administrative" side of retouching?
    by McCallister81
    Hey folks. New member here and seeking some input from fellow retouchers. Especially in a corportate/larger team environment(not freelance).

Basically, if you have a usual 40hr/wk retouching job, how much of your time do you spend deciphering excel lists or other non-editing tasks,...
    04-24-2017, 10:48 PM
  • skoobey
    Time for a change?
    by skoobey
    I just wanted to share a couple of thoughts, maybe get your opinion?

I've been retouching for a while now, but at this point I feel like freelance rates are getting so low, it just doesn't feel like worth it to look for work at all... and I love my job. Like someone flipped a switch....
    04-08-2017, 05:19 PM
  • PTS
    Retouching in Los Angeles, CA.
    by PTS
    Hi.

I'm moving to Los Angeles from the UK next month, and will be looking for photoshop retouching work. I wanted to seek advice from anyone who lives in LA and working within design / retouching, or knows someone who does. I've worked within mostly cosmetic retouching for years now,...
    01-23-2003, 04:15 PM
  • skoobey
    Actually earning some money by retouching?
    by skoobey
    So, I've been on and off learning how to retouch for the last 3 years, but have been really dedicated to it for the last 6 months.

Now, I opened a MM account, and I am constantly approached by really bad photographers wanting extraordinary results, and paying next to nothing for it (they...
    11-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Working...
X