• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lithodia
    Anyone here ever worked with Quad Graphics NY?
    by Lithodia
    Hi,
    I got offered a job with Quad and Im wondering if anyone here has worked for them? Im giving up a great freelance deal to work fulltime so I would like to know if anyone has an opinion about the place...things I should be aware of etc?? God I'm such a worry wart!!!

Thanks!...
    04-20-2007, 08:08 PM
  • Quantum3
    How to find on-line clients?
    by Quantum3
    Hey everybody,

I'm wondering how to achieve more on-line clients since I just get no more than 3 or 4 per year. I'm quite new working as a Freelance but as the time pass by, I was getting more clients, up to 4 so far.

So, I would like to read your experiences about how...
    09-07-2009, 04:49 AM
  • Jim Conway
    Is your newest competitor in India?
    by Jim Conway
    As many of you do not have storefront locations that you advertise on a regular basis, I'm sure that some of the competitive advertising solicitations that we receive that might directly impact your business might escape you.

Yesterday we received a phone solicitation - directly from...
    09-03-2004, 03:06 PM
  • Jerry1
    How to get new customers?
    by Jerry1
    I have clocked up a few decades of experience in the photography business and a good 15 years retouching experience. I am confident in my ability to handle most retouching tasks quickly and efficiently.

That's enough of the boasting. Now for my shortcomings. I'm relatively new to running...
    07-27-2015, 09:10 AM
  • retouch26
    Cheap retouch service from india the ugly truth
    by retouch26
    CHEAP RETOUCH SERVICE FROM INDIA THE UGLY TRUTH
    Recently I got a call from a retouch service company. They looked like they are from USA. They wanted to interview me on skype. They tracked me from all the resources available online. When I told them I am from Chennai they told that they have...
    yes
    66.67%
    no
    33.33%
    01-13-2014, 08:34 AM
Working...
X