Duggal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duggal?

Has anyone here ever worked for Duggal in NYC? I saw a crappy employee-review over on Glassdoor and was wondering if it's really so bad.

Just curious.

Re: Duggal?

They've been around for a very long time. Used to send film to them when i was an assistant in 1975. B level work, and, they'll do just fine without happy employees, it seems.

Comment

Re: Duggal?

I worked there back in the 80's. I was treated like a king. Brand new company car. Lovely house in New Jersey, all paid for, as well as a decent salary.

But most of the employees there were treated like slaves.

I was invited there, to show them how it should be done. Stayed a year, then returned to London.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• waffeliron
        Genix Imaging - London.
        by waffeliron
        Does anyone know much about these guys? (apart from the website). I have been offered some work experience there and was just wondering if anyone here knows anything about them/ delt with them?

:-)
        08-06-2008, 11:15 AM
      • rl-retouch
        London studios willing to take on paid assistants?
        by rl-retouch
        Hey Guys

I have been freelancing for just under 2 years and I havent done too badly considering how basic my PS knowledge was before that. However, because I starting my retouching journey as a freelancer I know there are many aspects that Im just not tuned in to. I'm certain that working...
        04-30-2013, 03:24 AM
      • ftp-Jeff
        Update...
        by ftp-Jeff
        Well been here in Canada for almost two years..... Having owned a well established retouching house in London UK.... It was a big move.

It is going well here... Currently have another cover out there Elle Canada.

A few weeks ago, I wondered if I could get some more work...
        07-20-2011, 10:19 PM
      • cisco
        Salary comparison
        by cisco
        Wondering if anyone else on the board works for a private photography studio? And if so, what sort of salary are they paid?

My entry into Photoshop was through goofing off at lunch at a printing company- I'd just sit there and mess with it. In time, the messing about became more refined....
        10-20-2004, 08:14 AM
      • kathleen
        question for chris h
        by kathleen
        hey chris

i was watching antiques roadshow uk tonight and passing mention was made by the host of having been, i think he called it, evacuee. i knew he was referring to children having been evacuated out of london during wwii to the country, and it renewed some questions i've had about...
        11-18-2001, 06:16 PM
      Working...
      X