Looking for freelance work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for freelance work

Hi I work full time as a senior retoucher. I have been in the industry for 18 years . I am looking at getting some freelance work in the evenings and at weekends for extra cash. I know there are sites like people per hour but I am looking for something a bit more challenging and better paid. Has anyone got any ideas of where I could get some work or any contacts please
    Thanks

Re: Looking for freelance work

Hi Steve, Im suprised that you need extra work if youre already a full-timer! Unless you want to change the direction of your work of course. I'm at the other end to you, I work freelance from home but I've just moved to london looking for on-site work, as I'm 'self-taught' I could probably pick up a lot by working with others, and get better quality work.
    However I've gained decent work just by contacting photographers, doing a test file and taking it from there.

Comment

If you don't already get an independent portfolio site, perhaps think about getting an agent if you think that would be the way to to (pros and cons) and don't forget to shamelessly market yourself to everyone that you already have in your address book, notwithstanding conflicts of interest.

Comment

Many thanks Mike. I am working at updating my website/ portfolio. Next I need to get some contacts.

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X