What is MM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is MM?

I am researching how to promote my services on-line and came across someone who said they "registered on MM", but have been unable to find what it is.

Alan

Re: What is MM?

MM often refers to ModelMayhem, model mayhem.com
    Cheers, Murray

Comment

Re: What is MM?

OK, Thank you Sir!

Alan

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• rnbluvva
        Online Photo Proofing Services?
        by rnbluvva
        I'm sorry if this is not the right forum to ask this (move it if it isn't)...

Can any photographers on here tell me of some good online proofing services. I'm looking for something that a portrait or wedding photographer could use to show his clients online proofs to customers, but proofs...
        12-02-2006, 11:36 PM
      • i.ilievski
        online payment servise for NON US residents
        by i.ilievski
        HI...
        I run a design/printing studio, we are placed in Macedonia, Europe...
        just finishing our new web site, and I'm planning to start offering our services to the world , but I run on to many obstacles for setting up online payment service (very easy to setup if you are a US resident)......
        05-14-2007, 04:31 AM
      • downtrodden
        Buying retouching services
        by downtrodden
        I'm very new here, somewhat new to digital tech (slow learner!), mucho years in advertising photography. I may need services (product/skin) and online I find all sorts of vendors. I know cheap is cheap, and I know what pro retouching should look like. Any general comments - I'm in Pennsylvania, USA...
        08-01-2009, 12:38 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        linkbait
        by Doug Nelson
        what is linkbait
        11-16-2007, 10:51 AM
      • grafx
        Expanding my services - photobooks
        by grafx
        Who do you recommend for printing photobooks? I have been requested to offer them as one of my services and I don't know who to use. I use Shutterfly for my own home albums, but i don't know if they're the best to offer my clients.

Thanks
        04-30-2007, 08:40 AM
      Working...
      X