Revisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revisions

Hey everyone! Do you specify the number of revisions you will do in your contract? If so, how many revisions? What is the procedure if your client goes over the number of revisions?

Re: Revisions

I mention it, but it's not a rule, this is art.
    If it's still the initial look we're after, I just do the corrections. If it's completely changing direction I make a new estimate, and then revisions start again once the file is finished up to the updated specification.

Comment

Re: Revisions

I think that's a good compromise. I don't like to limit the revisions because obviously I want the images to look perfect and for them to be happy, I've just had people add on things that weren't initially discuss and then the project drags on and on and then payment is delayed, etc.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jasm7
        Hey!
        by jasm7
        Guys, check my web-site: www.lh-retouch.com
        And please tell me what you think about it
        I will be highly appreciated
        10-06-2016, 05:22 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Starting over
        by Doug Nelson
        As pointed out by Mig to Amanda in a recent thread, sometimes one of the best things you can do to improve a restoration is start all over from scratch.

When do you scrap it all and start over. Do you need an actual destructive event you can't undo? Or an obvious blind alley? Or can you...
        09-02-2001, 04:22 PM
      • Ed_L
        When is "enough" too much?
        by Ed_L
        Blacknight is considering making digital art from photos as a business venture. He is also considering art/craft fairs as a place to sell from. This brings up a question. If someone were to do that, how many different styles of digital art would be a good number to offer? It seems to reason that if...
        06-09-2002, 01:55 PM
      • Swampy
        At what point do you drop a client?
        by Swampy
        I've had a situation arise that has forced me to make a decision and this week I decided to give up a job that I've done every year for the past 5 years. I usually made about $2500 a year on this project, but the client finally pushed me too far.
        The deal was I would produce a 28 page full color...
        01-26-2007, 07:33 PM
      • chiquitita
        Retouching / Restoring vs. Recreating
        by chiquitita
        I have noticed a trend on this site where some retouchers/restorers like to recreate missing information in a damaged photo. I thought I would start a thread to hear the members' thoughts on this subject.

Personally, beyond cloning a few objects, I like to leave the photograph as close...
        06-19-2002, 02:02 PM
      Working...
      X