How to Display Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Display Work

Hey everyone, I recently completed the retouching for some fitness DVDs. I did not do the graphic design on the covers, just retouched the images. My question is how should I display these on my website? Should I just put the images, or the DVD layouts? If I should display the layouts, how do I go about asking the clients for this?

Thanks so much! In my first year of freelancing so I could use all the help I can get!

Re: How to Display Work

It should be legal to link to (or embed) an image from an external website, but I wouldn't host the image yourself without written permission.

(It may be fair use to host a low-resolution version for the purpose of showing your involvement in the project, but I'm not sure of the requirements there.)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• albatrosss
      How do I cover my couch with new material
      by albatrosss
      No, this is the right forum. I don't need advice on reupholstery but I DO need help on how to manipulate 2 photos so that I can see what the couch might look like after the job is completed.

I have a photo of the couch and another photo of the material. I've tried a number of different...
      09-19-2007, 01:25 PM
    • PatrickB
      Critique on the website?
      by PatrickB
      Hi all,

Yesterday I launched my new website and would love to get some feedback on it:

patrickbaer.com

What do you think about the design and the photos of course?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't know where to put it...
      05-29-2005, 06:55 AM
    • MrEd1953
      LCD or CRT?
      by MrEd1953
      Hello all

I apologize if this question should be in the hardware forum but I really wanted you guys to answer if possible. I do a good bit of restoration work for a local gallery and I will probably need a new monitor soon. My question is (you guessed it) should I stay with a crt or buy...
      11-17-2004, 10:22 AM
    • SierraBella
      Against the rules? Should I post?
      by SierraBella
      So my sister-in-law and I are just starting out trying to get a business going. She is a beginning photographer and I beginner/intermediate level in retouching. We are both self taught and starting out without professional level equipment. I do have photoshop witch I use in all of my retouches. ...
      06-08-2011, 11:28 PM
    • muffintop
      I just graduated with a degree in Fine Arts
      by muffintop
      and an emphasis in Graphic Design.

My last year of college, I was tired of taking classes that didn't interest me, so I asked my teacher if I could do an independent study which incorporated web design with photo retouching since there were no classes dealing with either (turns out...
      08-13-2006, 06:25 PM
    Working...
    X