How to Display Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Display Work

Hey everyone, I recently completed the retouching for some fitness DVDs. I did not do the graphic design on the covers, just retouched the images. My question is how should I display these on my website? Should I just put the images, or the DVD layouts? If I should display the layouts, how do I go about asking the clients for this?

Thanks so much! In my first year of freelancing so I could use all the help I can get!

Re: How to Display Work

It should be legal to link to (or embed) an image from an external website, but I wouldn't host the image yourself without written permission.

(It may be fair use to host a low-resolution version for the purpose of showing your involvement in the project, but I'm not sure of the requirements there.)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hi_muffintop
      Steps to set up a restoration website
      by hi_muffintop
      Hello,

I currently work full-time for a photographer doing photo retouching. I love the job and really want to get in some extra practice outside of work. I'd like to set up a website offering photo restoration and retouching. The problem is I don't know where to begin because of the...
      02-12-2009, 03:10 PM
    • Alinaholli
      My updated website!
      by Alinaholli
      Hi!

Few days ago I updated my website, added new works to the galleries.
      I hope you enjoy and I'll be happy for new collaborations!

http://www.alinakovbanretouching.com/
      12-12-2011, 10:15 AM
    • ChinaMark
      Protecting images on your website
      by ChinaMark
      Hello,
      Could anyone give me some advice about the best way to protect images on my website? So far I've read about using a transparent GIF image on top of the image so that if people right-click and save, then all they download is the transparency, but then I read that to get round that you can...
      11-16-2007, 04:50 PM
    • _Steve_
      how to get images for retouching?
      by _Steve_
      Hi all,
      i'm don't work 100% as a photografer, but i love retouching, and i 've retouch'ed for like 4-5 years now...lately it's beauty/fasion that i consentrate on the most..
      My problem is gtting photos for my retouching..since i don't produce the images it's really hard to come by......
      02-16-2010, 01:44 PM
    • jasm7
      Hey!
      by jasm7
      Guys, check my web-site: www.lh-retouch.com
      And please tell me what you think about it
      I will be highly appreciated
      10-06-2016, 05:22 PM
    Working...
    X