Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newborn collaboration (where to find a ph?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newborn collaboration (where to find a ph?)

Hello everybody.

I'm looking for a enlarge my portfolio about newborn.
    I'm looking for good quality raws for a collaboration, but I don't know where can I find photographers who want to share them material for a collaboration.

If you have a hint, drop me a line, I'm gonna appreciate it.

See you!
    Matias, from Buenos Aires.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Deeana
    WHere to find?
    by Deeana
    I´m looking for pictures for restoration pratice. Where can I Find it?
    05-02-2010, 12:36 PM
  • Artist55
    Where can I buy Images for my Portfolio?
    by Artist55
    Hi, I'm redoing my portfolio and I really need some good quality unretouched images I can retouch. I'm looking mainly for faces of women and men of different ages and skin tones.

I'm planing to put them on my web sight and printing them out if I need to show them to a client.
    02-01-2010, 06:55 PM
  • Nataly F
    Can you tell me where to find the cheapest and hig
    by Nataly F
    Hi everybody from this forum!
    I'd like to find out is here somebody who uses online photo retouching services? where can I find a cheap, but qualitative High-End or Beauty retouch. I used the top services like retouchgem.com or retouchup.com, the most preferable was fixthephoto.com which I used...
    02-03-2017, 08:42 AM
  • itslove
    Where can you find accessories?
    by itslove
    Hi All,

Does anybody know a website where I can purchase full resolution hats, earrings, scarfs, backdrops, etc. to add to photos I'm retouching. I am learning to retouch Pageant and Modeling head shots and it is so time consuming trying to find such items. I'm exhausted searching...oh,...
    01-21-2010, 08:41 PM
  • MiamiEvent
    Hello
    by MiamiEvent
    Just joined, I'm an event photographer based in Miami Fl. Looking to gain more knowledge on the forum. Thank you!
    10-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Working...
X