Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SteveH11
    Retoucher
    by SteveH11
    Hi

I have been working as a retoucher for over 15 years in magazine publishing. I feel there is no future in my current line of work at the moment. I am keen to learn new applications and broaden my field of expertise. I am looking at moving into the advertising world. Has anyone got...
    04-15-2013, 10:40 AM
  • AestheticMynd
    I want to move to London, Seasoned Retoucher...
    by AestheticMynd
    Hi guys,

I've been a lurker on these forums forever. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and content everyone posts. So I'd like to thank all of you for your work and information. So that being said I value your opinions and ideas, I want to know if anyone here has ideas of how I...
    10-24-2016, 12:05 PM
  • Myrto
    Converting from designer to packshot retoucher
    by Myrto
    Hello ,

I am new in this forum and have a question to ask.
    I'm a fashion designer with 10 years experience in the luxury sector , having worked in London and now in Paris but this career has made its circle for me and now I'm ready to go on with something different.
    05-13-2017, 07:49 AM
  • Anedelea
    Retoucher Job in London (wanted)
    by Anedelea
    Hello,
    My name is Ana-Maria Nedelea and I'm a High End Retoucher specializing in beauty, fashion, commercial and creative photo retouching, based in London.
    For the past six years, I have been working as a freelance retoucher on a wide range of projects advertisers, agencies, companies...
    01-09-2017, 07:48 AM
  • nabegh73
    retoucher looking for job
    by nabegh73
    dear Members

im looking for a job in good postion in my domain as digital retoucher and photogarapher i have 10 years experience in this domin beauty makeup hair styles fashion
    please send me email on [email protected] or call me on +9613565075 or 009746749722
    thanks...
    10-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Working...
X