• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jenjen
    frustrated with new business
    by jenjen
    HI everyone! I started my own business with photo restoration back in the summer. I did some advertising but was limited because i don't have any extra money. I put a ad in the paper and handed out some fliers and posted a post card flier in some convenient stores. I haven't had one call or anything....
    12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
  • GlamGuru
    I'm looking to start retouching, can you help?
    by GlamGuru
    By the end of the year I will be losing my full time job. I've been able to make supplemental income with photography on the weekends. I'd like to take this opportunity to start a career shift and start focusing more on photography and retouching.

I have extensive knowledge in Photoshop....
    12-19-2008, 12:43 PM
  • Pope37
    I Finally Took the Plunge
    by Pope37
    Hello everyone. I would like to begin by saying that I have been monitoring the forums for about a month and I am very impressed by how professional, caring and compassionate people here are, I had to join. I have finally taken the plunge and opened up my own small restoration business. I would be honored...
    01-24-2005, 08:29 PM
  • MrEd1953
    Branching Out?
    by MrEd1953
    Hello everyone

I apologize if this has been previously discussed. I work a regular 40 hr a week job and part time I do digital restoration work for a local business. It keeps me busy most of the time but I would like to expand a bit. The business is a gallery of paintings, frames, custom...
    09-15-2004, 10:10 AM
  • Quantum3
    How to find on-line clients?
    by Quantum3
    Hey everybody,

I'm wondering how to achieve more on-line clients since I just get no more than 3 or 4 per year. I'm quite new working as a Freelance but as the time pass by, I was getting more clients, up to 4 so far.

So, I would like to read your experiences about how...
    09-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Working...
X